Would you like to develop in HR area and support Nordea’s hiring process? This is an opportunity for you to be responsible for a variety of tasks within recruitment process, but also to deal with Nordea’s employees personal data administration/management. You will liaise with recruiters, hiring managers and other colleagues, seated in Poland countries, as well as in the Nordics.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
You’ll join People Resourcing Services team. You’ll play a valuable role in assuring that all candidate and employee connected queries are taken care of.
What you’ll be doing:
- Processing hard HR data (preparing employment documents, registering data in HR system, preparing data reports, etc.)
- Executing the process of hiring foreigners (incl. Contacting public administration representatives)
- Managing recruitment administration in a structured manner to ensure an efficient and smooth process for standard and executive recruitments
- Gaining knowledge & experience about SAP HR, SuccessFactors, Excel and SharePoint
- Liaising with Group People colleagues, vendors and other stakeholders based in the Poland and the Nordics
- Taking part in HR international projects
The role is based in Łódź.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your profile and background:
- Proven experience in work with Polish Labour Law topics
- Experience in law-related aspects of hiring foreigners would be a great asset
- Attention to details
- Great verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English (at least B2)
- Ability and willingness to guarantee professional experience for managers and candidates
- Ability to drive innovation and actively seek for improvements (such background would be an asset)
- Analytical mind and ability to manage multiple tasks
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 27 January 2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving our customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Dodano: 19 Stycznia 2021
Pracownik działu kadr
OBOWIĄZKI kontrola Rejestru Czasu Pracy sporządzanie dokumentów w programie Word sporządzanie oraz kontrola sprawozdań w programie Excel inne zadania bieżące OBOWIĄZKI kontrola Rejestru Czasu Pracy sporządzanie dokumentów w programie Word...
FELDER Group Polska Sp. z o.o.
śląskie / ŻoryWięcej
Dodano: 18 Stycznia 2021
Specjalista do spraw kadr
– kompleksowe prowadzenie akt osobowych dla każdego pracownika, – materialna organizacja dokumentacji kadrowopłacowej firmy, nadzór nad nią, – kierowanie ewidencją czasu pracy, – przygotowywanie dokumentów związanych zzatrudnieniem: umów...
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy we Wrocławiu
dolnośląskie / WrocławWięcej
Dodano: 18 Stycznia 2021
Specjalista do spraw kadr i wynagrodzeń
Obsługa programów komputerowych, obsługa telefoniczna i bezpośrednia klientów, sprządzanie pism, segregowanie i wysyłanie korespondencji biura Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: średnie branżowe, brak Uprawnienia: obsługa pakietu MS OFFICE...
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Nowej Soli
lubuskie / KożuchówWięcej