With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of the Employee Support Specialist
- Consult and advise managers on Europe HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance and adherance with legal and administrative requirements via specific HR tools and platforms (Helpmate and Chatbot)
- Consult and advise employees on Europe HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance and adherance with legal and internal regulations via specific HR tools and platforms (Helpmate and Chatbot)
- Offer support in all type of growth or internal projects/initiatives (examples: assessment centers, due diligences etc.)
- Conduct exit interviews for employees in notice period and provide feedback to HRBP and other interested parties
- Conduct Pulse meetings and provides feedback to HRBP and management team
- Managing disciplinary cases for minor misconducts (examples: working schedule, employees conduct during the working hours, conduct in open space, inappropriate outfit, etc. )
- Support in investigating and preparing specific documents for serious misconducts;
- Support in drafting various documents for various HR processes (offer letters, JDs, etc.) Acting as first point of escalation for employee complaints
- Participate actively in the development and Support in investigating and preparing specific documents for implementation of HR systems
- University Degree
- Min. 2 years of experience in personnel administration or another hr roles
- Strong knowledge of work legislation
- Good command of English language min. C1
- Computer skills: MS Outlook, Work, Excel
- Organized and detail – oriented personality
- Good planning and analytical skills
- Prioritization and multitasking skills
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer – employment contract
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development
- International work environment
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, additional vacation days, biking policy)
Dodano: 26 Listopada 2021
Junior HR & Payroll SPecialist
As a part of our team you will be responsible for: support in calculating salaries and preparing payrolls in our Polish and foreign companies verification the correctness of payroll calculations preparation of documents related to the establishment,...
Eryk Sp. z o.o.
zachodniopomorskie / SzczecinWięcej
Dodano: 23 Listopada 2021
Asystent / Asystentka w dziale Kadr i Płac
Opis Stanowiska: Wprowadzanie danych do programu kadrowo-płacowego Optima Wspieranie zespołu w obsłudze kadrowej Pracowników oraz w zakresie naliczania wynagrodzeń Przygotowywanie prostych zestawień Wymagania: Wykształcenie wyższe lub w trakcie...
Zakłady Mięsne Nowak sp. j.
pomorskie / Jankowo GdańskieWięcej
Dodano: 23 Listopada 2021
Employee Support Specialist
Inviting applications for the role of the Employee Support Specialist Responsibilities Consult and advise managers on Europe HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance and adherance with legal and administrative requirements via specific HR tools...