Ogłoszenie numer: 4053021, from 2021-01-01
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to be a leader within a highly successful global payroll services business? Are you an innovative and experienced German Payroll Implementation Consultant? Are you looking to take your career to the next level by driving success through our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Diversity and Community? Do you have a strong work ethic, global mindset and the desire to help build a great culture?
iiPay is a high growth, innovative company, based in US, Europe and Singapore focused on delivering an outstanding customer experience and service levels. Our payroll managed service is underpinned by our market leading global payroll management system delivering a unique client experience and value-added services.
iiPay has a unique opportunity for a highly experienced and motivated German Payroll Implementation Consultant who wants to be part of this rapidly expanding business, understanding the client’s requirements to develop their international payrolls to help drive to our goal of ‘Paying the Planet’.
German Payroll Specialist
Our highly motivated and engaged team members are at the heart of our success! This role requires working closely with a variety of clients to professionally deliver a quality German Payroll service.
This role will be remote.
Key objectives of the role
The successful candidate requires minimum 2 years of German payroll experience and the ability to demonstrate a proven track record in the following areas:
- Payroll delivery and service level management
Delivery of accurate and compliant German payrolls for a group of assigned global clients. The ability to co-ordinate and deliver on a variety of client requirements to ensure statutory compliance and an efficient service.
- Operational excellence
Individually, and as a team member, strive to improve the systems, processes and payroll delivery environment to maximise the efficiency and accuracy of our service, for our clients.
Managing and maintaining clear and informative communications to clients, payroll operations management and client account managers.
- Country legislation knowledge
Being the primary contact point for the assigned German payrolls, developing and maintaining detailed knowledge and understanding of the statutory processes and legislative deadlines in Germany.
- Project delivery
Working closely with the implementation team to take-on new client payrolls in Germany.
Owning or contributing to specific company projects such as improving and/or changing systems, processes or functions within the business.
- Escalation and problem resolution
Managing and resolving client escalations, seeking help and advice where needed.
What are we looking for in you?
- Ideal candidate has worked in a multi-client payroll environment, managing a diverse range of payrolls and client relationships and has a proven track record of delivering German payrolls.
- Experience of DATEV Software is desirable but full training will be provided.
- Competent with German payroll complexities, including different terms and conditions and the compliant treatment of differing wage codes.
- Compliant with German legislation and periodic statutory requirements.
- Multilingual with German and Business English
- Is experienced in working with international clients both small and large (FTSE & Fortune 500) and has the ability to communicate clearly and gain trust with clients.
- Is a highly motivated and driven professional, with excellent communication skills and a track record of delivering high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Experience of working within a service delivery environment.
- Extremely organised and takes pride in the standard of their work.
- Can demonstrate the ability to interact effectively with iiPay’s clients and be assertive in a professional manner.
- Has intermediate to high Excel skills and is capable of effectively and efficiently manipulating data within an Excel workbook.
Dodano: 20 Stycznia 2021
PROWADZENIE KADR I KSIĘGOWOŚCI Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: średnie zawodowe, inne, kierunek: ekonomiczne Uprawnienia: Kurs kadry i płac -OPtima Wymagania inne: może być renat, emerytura lub inne
Grodzki Urząd Pracy w Krakowie
małopolskie / KrakówWięcej
Dodano: 20 Stycznia 2021
Specjalista ds. kadr i płac
Dołącz do unikatowego działu HR Core Deliveries Poland, który łączy w sobie kadry, płace, benefity oraz controlling HR. Jesteśmy zespołem, który wspiera 6 różnych firm będących w naszej grupie kapitałowej, ulokowanych w Szczecnie,...
DGS Poland Sp. z o.o.
zachodniopomorskie / Mierzyn k. SzczecinaWięcej
Dodano: 20 Stycznia 2021
Specjalista ds. kadrowo-płacowych
W związku z rozwojem działalności outsourcingowej poszukujemy osoby na stanowisko Specjalisty ds. kadrowo-płacowych do naszego biura w Ursusie. Realizowane zadania: obsługa kadrowo-płacowa pracowników Spółki - przygotowanie umów o pracę,...
THESAR Systemy Informatyczne Sp. z o.o.
mazowieckie / WarszawaWięcej