We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
- Global Mobility Operations Support is part of HR Services Team, reports directly to HR GBS Global Mobility Lead.
- Main responsibilities:
- Provides ongoing administrative and transactional support to all internal and external parties engaged in coordination of our mobile workforce
- Responsible for data entry and updating Assignment Management System on a regular basis (including tracking expatriate assignments, drafting expatriate assignment packages etc)
- Responds to questions on standard and administrative global mobility procedures and practices via multiple channels (e.g., e-mail, phone, case management system)
- Appropriately documents case details and relevant information in the Case Management System
- Collaborates effectively with other Global Mobility members to execute tasks and fulfil key deliverables within the HR functional area(s). Integrates efficiently with team members in the functional area(s), seeking input/assistance as needed. Strives to gather and share information to allow for transparent knowledge transfer and effective overall capability of the HR functional team
- Provides continuous status updates, guidance, and information to customers, key stakeholders, and peers within the HR functional area team(s) to ensure case resolution
- Collaborates closely with various HR functional teams under Global Business Services (GBS) structure
- Ensures high-quality standards for all activities, initiatives, and tasks within the designated functional area(s) of responsibility. Adheres to all service level agreements (SLAs) established by the HR functional area(s) and team(s)
- Recommends process improvements to the management and participates in the various projects related to improvement of the Global Mobility processes
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- At least one year of experience within global mobility area
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Knowledge and comfort with HRIS and assignment management platforms
- General business acumen, demonstrated analytical and creative thinking ability
- Global/multicultural focus, sensitivities and adaptability
- Ability to successfully navigate through multiple competing and changing priorities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work in a team environment, customer service oriented
- Ability to ensure appropriate and efficient case resolution
- Prior experience with Topia, Assignment Pro Technology or Oracle would be an asset.
- International working environment and unique company culture with emphasis on individual career growth and work-life balance
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualifications
- Benefits package (e.g. private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card, car park sharing system, bicycle parking, fruits)
- Friendly atmosphere and professional collaboration founded on diversity and inclusion in the workplace (e.g. employees’ organizations initiatives like Women’s Networks, Green Team, Toastmasters, sport activities)
- Flexible working hours and ability to work remotely based on business requirements.
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Dodano: 06 Grudnia 2021
International Payroll Analyst
Your Impact: Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow. Our multicultural team is now looking for new team members who are ready to...
małopolskie / KrakówWięcej
Dodano: 06 Grudnia 2021
Młodszy Konsultant ds. Kadr i Płac
Na tym stanowisku będziesz odpowiedzialny za kalkulację wynagrodzeń prowadzenie administracji kadrowej klientów KPMG przygotowywanie raportów, zestawień, deklaracji ZUS, PIT, PFRON Oczekujemy około 2 lat doświadczenia w pełnej obsłudze spraw...
śląskie / KatowiceWięcej
Dodano: 06 Grudnia 2021
Specjalista ds. zatrudnień i płac
Zakres obowiązków Koordynacja procesu wyjazdu pracowników oddelegowanych do zakładów produkcyjnych w Niemczech Codzienny kontakt mailowy oraz telefoniczny z kandydatami oraz klientem wewnętrznym Tworzenie raportów oraz nadzór nad całością...
wielkopolskie / PoznańWięcej