We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
This is great opportunity to be a part exciting project and drive transformation in the Company to ensure that internal customers around the world a getting the Best-in-class level of service.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center
- Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- HR administration for EMEA and Brazilian region
- Preparing necessary documents for employees, i.e. new hires package, employment contracts, work certificates, appendix etc.
- Entering and maintaining correctness of employee records (SAP) – employee data, changes in employment conditions, absences, additional information, etc.
- Maintaining employee documents (personal files)
- Verification of validity of employee documents (expiry dates of contacts and other documents)
- Supports ad hoc projects and task as needed
- Close working relationship with HR BP from the region
- Experience in a multinational organization on a similar role
- Experience in HRIS applications is strongly preferred
- Experience in business processes’ transition would be your asset
- Strong Customer Service Mindset. Understanding cross-cultural sensitivity
- Ability to generate a high importance of correctness and urgency
- Systematic and efficient time management, used to work for a deadline
- Ability to independently handle tasks and assignments
- Effective communications skills
- Fluent written and spoken in English and Portuguese
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Comprehensive knowledge of labor law and related regulation preferred
Dodano: 13 Stycznia 2021
Specjalista ds. normowania i organizacji pracy
NASZA OFERTA: umowa o pracę atrakcyjne warunki wynagrodzenia ciekawa praca w dużej organizacji realizacja ambitnych zadań oraz możliwości rozwoju TWOJA ROLA: badanie i normowanie czasu pracy wprowadzanie danych technologicznych do systemu ERP...
WAJNERT MEBLE sp. z o. o.
dolnośląskie / Międzybórz k/ OleśnicyWięcej
Dodano: 13 Stycznia 2021
Employee Admin and Voice Senior Specialist
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. What do you need to start? Knowledge of process specific systems/tools (Case management system, (preferably Zendesk, but not exclusively), SAP...
małopolskie / KrakówWięcej
Dodano: 11 Stycznia 2021
HR Process Officer / Specialist
Na tym stanowisku będziesz odpowiedzialna/-y za: Zarządzanie administracją rekrutacyjną Przygotowywanie danych HR (przygotowywanie dokumentów pracy, rejestrowanie danych w systemie HR, sporządzanie raportów danych itp.) Współpraca z...
łódzkie / ŁódźWięcej