Shein was established in 2008, SHEIN is a leading global e-tailer with a mission to make trendy fashion, beauty, and lifestyle products accessible to everyone while supporting the communities in which we do business .Focusing on “fast fashion”, SHEINs products include clothing, beauty products, home appliances, pet products, various accessories, etc.At present, our business covers more than 150 countries and regions in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Southeast Asia and South America, with steady sales growth for many years.
- Connect with the Supply Chain Center , gain an in-depth understanding of the business and personnel development of the department in charge, and promote the effective planning and implementation of HR-related work in the department
- Complete the recruitment goals of the business departments it connects with, and assist the business departments to do well in personnel planning, talent inventory, etc.
- Assist business departments to formulate employee learning and development plans, including new employee induction training, ability improvement training, key talent development training, management ability training, etc.
- Regularly communicate with employees of business departments to understand their ideological status and pay attention to the dynamics of core employees
- Assist business managers in talent management, team and culture building to ensure the implementation of company culture in their business areas
- Bachelor degree or above, more than 3 years of relevant experience in human resources work in Internet companies, BP background or experience in large HR projects is preferred
- Excellent customer orientation and customer service awareness, able to promote HR work from the outside to the inside
- Be willing to communicate and be good at communication
- Quality requirements: responsibility, passion, initiative, quick response
- Mobile Allowance for each month
- A laptop for work
- End of year bonus
- Annual promotion opportunities
Dodano: 22 Listopada 2022
Specjalista ds. HR
Twoje zadania: samodzielna i kompleksowa współpraca z managerami i wspieranie ich w tematach związanych z HR, prowadzenie projektów z obszaru HR, wdrażanie w organizacji procesów miękkiego HR, przygotowywanie procedur i standardów obszaru HR,...
CORTEN MEDIC TOMASZ SIKORA
mazowieckie / WarszawaWięcej