With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
We are inviting applications for the role of HR Generalist
- Consults and advises managers & employees on HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance and adherence with legal and administrative requirements
- Coordinates and administrates all activities in the onboarding & exit process, benefits administration, salary changes, administrative work and other HR related tasks
- Offers support in all types of growth, transfers, new implementations, or internal projects/initiatives (examples: assessment centers, due diligences etc.)
- Participates actively in the development and support in investigating and preparing specific documents for implementation of HR systems
- Manages and Provides project or employee information to both Genpact and the authorities
- Creates procedures RACI or SOP for the process & projects to which he/she is assigned.
- Provides support in internal and external audits & supports and guides the HRM team in various employee processes
- University degree
- Fluent Poland
- Good level of English
- Digital literacy, including HR tools and people analytics
- Min 2 years of HR Generalist experience, understanding of HR fundamental processes, good knowledge of Poland legislation and HR policies & practises, HR Administrative or operational experience
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offers - employment contract
- Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
- Free access to our learning platform
- Benefits such as LuxMed, Multisport, Insurance, additional vacation days, LunchPass, baking policy
As an Equal Opportunity Employer – we encourage you to apply to this opening position(s) with your preferred CV format. Please note that Genpact does not impose any CV format nor do we require you to enclose, a photograph to your CV as part of the application process. It is the candidate’s absolute discretion if he/she chooses to upload a CV with or without a photograph enclosed.