HR Generalist - to manage all HR aspects such as Recruitment, Talent Development, Training, Employee Motivation according to professional HR standards, local Labor Law and company requirements.
- To ensure key people processes are implemented: Performance Management, Talent Management , People Development, Salary Review,
- To define staff needs, conduct interviews and participate in the recruitment process,
- Manage and coordinate temporary workforce,
- To act as a single point of the HR contact for the employees and managers,
- To perform and control all required HR paperwork is prepared and delivered on time,
- To investigate and resolve day-to-day employee relation problems,
- To manage HR related internal and external communication,
- To conduct induction program for new employees
- Master degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Psychology or in a similar field,
- Intensive and diversified experience in all HR related fields in an international company,
- Intense experience in polish labor regulations is a must have,
- High level of analytical and problem solving skills to manage VUCA world challenges and New Work approach,
- Professional knowledge of all Microsoft Office tools,
- Full professional proficiency in English,
- Previous experience with outsourcing
With a genuine culture of reward and recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package that includes competitive annual leave entitlement with a fantastic holiday buy scheme, pension and life assurance along with access to an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and money off vouchers for a diverse range of retail, travel and hospitality brands. There’s no doubt that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then please do get in touch to find your next role.
As a global organization, and as part of the CMA CGM Group, diversity is critical to our business success; only when we can reflect the cultures, languages, behaviors and local knowledge of our customers, we can succeed. By employing people with different experiences and abilities, we expand our knowledge and increase our creativity and innovation.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.
Dodano: 27 Lipca 2021
Komunikatywnie posługujesz się językiem angielskim, posiadasz pierwsze doświadczenia w pracy w dziale HR i chciałbyś rozwijać swoją karierę w międzynarodowym środowisku? Teraz masz szansę to zrobić! Mamy dla Ciebie ofertę w której...
Randstad Polska Sp. z o.o.
małopolskie / KrakówWięcej
Dodano: 23 Lipca 2021
Młodszy Specjalista ds. HR
Twoje zadania: Kompleksowa obsługa spraw dotyczących lektorów Prowadzenie procesów rekrutacjnych od A do Z Motywowanie i wspieranie pracowników Wdrażanie nowych pomysłów Realizacja benefitów w firmie Twoje kompetencje: Posiadasz status...
Tutlo Sp. z o.o.
mazowieckie / WarszawaWięcej