We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Together, we’re pushing the limits of what’s possible. We stay ahead to create the new standards our future needs. Start your career with Jacobs – a company like no other that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Our Krakow Global Business Services (GBS) Center provides global support and expertise in the fields of Finance, Accounting, Procurement, Project Management, IT and HR.
- Perform full reconciliation of benefits invoices, investigate all discrepancies and address them with Benefits Team, Payroll, Accounts Payable, and vendors if needed
- Monitor, analyze and ensure proper coding of HR Invoices
- Research and resolution of invoices with incomplete or incorrect demographic data
- Verify invoices to ensure that company guidelines and procurement requirements are followed
- Maintain Approval Matrix – keeping it updated based on terms, transfers and additions
- Keeping accurate records in our system and make updates to HR Invoice info as needed
- Collaborate with Accounts Payable, Procurement and HR Representatives to ensure the accuracy of invoices
- Ensure that Jacobs is billed correctly for services received
- Follow-up on check requests to ensure payments are processed in a timely manner
- Maintain the knowledge base concerning various HR Invoices types and their payment requirements
- Oversee US Benefits invoices including self-billing invoices and stick to the monthly payments calendar
- Recommends enhancements, improvements and simplifications of existing processes and procedures.
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned
- 2-3 years of experience in HR, Payroll, Accounts Payable or Administrative area
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Detail-oriented and numerical aptitude
- Advanced MS Excel skills are a must
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills, data searching with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service and business results
- Exceptional time management, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Work in all areas with confidence of HIPAA compliance
- Ability to work in a team environment, and customer service orientation
- Unique company culture fostering individual career growth and work-life balance
- Full-time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualifications
- Hybrid or stationary working model – depending on your preferences
- Flexible working hours (we start between 7:30-9:30)
- “Short Fridays” (we work 6h on Friday)
- Flexible benefits package (Lux Med medical care, psychological care, life insurance, My Benefit cafeteria system, including Multisport card co-financing, car park sharing system)
- Membership in Jacobs employee networks (Womens Network, OneWorld, PRISM, Careers Network, Green Team, Toastmasters, Collectively and others)
- Continuous development opportunities, including a range of professional trainings and certifications (e.g. ACCA, CIPS), Graduate Development Program, Learners’ Community, self-learning platform
- Opportunity to take part in language courses (English, German, Polish)
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.