We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow. Our multicultural team is now looking for new team members who are ready to explore challenging environment and deliver the best service to our employees. If you are motivated to dive into the detail and take ownership, we have the career you’re looking for!
As our Payroll Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Payroll Processing – processing new hires, employee changes, terminations, processing hours and pay for all employees, completing appropriate documentation and checklists accurately and timely
- Payroll Audits – finalize and balance payroll totals using internal tools, perform all necessary reviews and audits to reports produced by outsourced vendors, such us Gross to Net, payment reports, etc
- Reporting – create and modify payroll related reports to support the needs of departments and customers
- Customer Service – provide a consistently high-level of customer service and manage escalated cases and service requests within the SLA requirements. Partner with HR/Accounting/Benefits & Compensation/Tax Department and managers/supervisors to ensure that a strong business relationship is maintained.
- Quarter/Year End Support – provide quarter and year-end support in the form of research and review of such things as wage & tax adjustments, out of balance reports, un-reconciled accounts, statutory requirements, etc.
- Process Documentation/Training – create/update process documentation to include work instructions and process flows. Assess current processes to streamline and gain efficiencies.
- Knowledge – knowledge of end-to-end transactions, including highly technical and complex payrolls. Research and find creative solutions to solve payroll issues in an increasingly changing environment.
- Teamwork – support other team members as a subject matter expert, mentor and coach. Participate in team and company initiatives to support the “we” mentality vs. “I”. Work collectively as a team to ensure that we meet our monthly metric goals of processing with minimal errors, worked performed with SLA timeframes and positive employee feedback.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Fluency in English, verbal and written
- Global payroll experience, with companies having 1,000+ employees
- In-house payroll experience utilizing a major ERP systems like Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft – will be strong asset.
- Intermediate to Advanced software skill and experience with Microsoft Excel, including pivots, lookups, filtering and sorting
- Basic proficiency and experience with Microsoft Word, Power Point and Visio.
- Ability to identify process gaps and assist with process improvement
- Excellent, service-oriented customer service skills
- International working environment and unique company culture.
- Personal development opportunities.
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualification.
- Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other.
Dodano: 30 Lipca 2021
Specjalista ds. Płac
Rozliczanie wynagrodzeń i świadczeń z ubezpieczenia społecznego dla ok. 400 pracowników Rozliczanie umów cywilno-prawnych Sporządzanie deklaracji PIT/ZUS/GUS/PFRON Obsługa ZFŚS Bieżąca analiza prawidłowości działania systemu w zakresie kadr...
Polkomtel Sp. z o.o.
mazowieckie / WarszawaWięcej
Dodano: 30 Lipca 2021
Młodszy Specjalista ds. płac i ubezpieczeń społecznych
Do głównych zadań osoby zatrudnionej na tym stanowisku będzie należało: Naliczanie wynagrodzeń i przygotowywanie list płac; Prowadzenie dokumentacji płacowej; Sporządzanie zaświadczeń o zatrudnieniu i wynagrodzeniu dla pracowników;...
AGATA Spółka Akcyjna
śląskie / KatowiceWięcej
Dodano: 30 Lipca 2021
UK Payroll Specialist
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. What do you need to start? Fluent English (C1 level); 1-2 years experience on similar position within the Payroll area, preferably End2End; Knowledge about UK Payroll...
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
małopolskie / KrakówWięcej