Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin we are Business Centre that is responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
The job is located in Coloplast Business Centre in Szczecin, Poland. We are providing a variety of HR services to the whole CPBC organization, managing all payroll activities as well as bringing talents with desirable competences. Currently we are offering a temporary position (for over a year) with a possibility to be prolonged.
Who are we looking for? A person who is passionate for People, HR systems and documentation.
- Entering and maintaining correctness of employees records in SAP and Success Factors – employees data, changes in employment conditions, absences, additional information, etc.
- First point of contact and administrative assistance to our employees and managers in all their HR matters - benefits, labor code, contracts etc.
- Providing HR and system support to employees with a focus on delivering excellent employee experience
- Assisting with new hire/termination process including pre-employment/termination paperwork, position creation/termination, meeting and document signing with new employees and addressing all arising questions
- Support and help with preparing payrolls according to schedule and preparation of data related to wages, declarations ZUS, reports, including employee personal information, holidays, tax exemptions etc.
- Preparation of HR reports and accruals
- Support with additional services offered to employees: medical care, sports cards, group insurance
- Maintaining personnel files
- Assistance with other administrative tasks, including reception back-up
- Very good command of English
- Basic knowledge of labor law
- Good knowledge and practice in using MS Office, MS Excel
- Previous experience in HR Administration and knowledge of any HR system will be an advantage
- High attention to details and timeliness, independence and responsibility in the implementation of entrusted tasks
- Natural ability to maintain positive relations with employees
- Excellent organization and management of own work
- Great ownership skills and can-do attitude
- Enthusiasm, communicativeness and co-operation drive
- Last but not least…good sense of humor and team-spirit attitude!
We offer you an unique opportunity to grow within the organization, to develop personal abilities and to develop others in achieving their goals. You can expect to enter a global ‘one company’ that offers both great challenges and great rewards.
- Development possibilities in HR, also participating in HR strategy actions
- Space for your own improvements in HR processes
- Great benefit package, including private medical care, sports card, transportation co-funding, restaurant card, holiday bonus and occasional cards
- Comfortable and modern work place in the very city centre
- Work atmosphere full of respect and partnership…and just unique team-mates!
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Dodano: 21 Kwietnia 2021
Junior HR Specialist
About the department The job is located in Coloplast Business Centre in Szczecin, Poland. We are providing a variety of HR services to the whole CPBC organization, managing all payroll activities as well as bringing talents with desirable competences....
Coloplast Business Centre Sp z o.o.
zachodniopomorskie / SzczecinWięcej
Dodano: 19 Kwietnia 2021
Specjalista ds. HR
CO BĘDZIE NALEŻAŁO DO TWOICH OBOWIĄZKÓW? Prowadzenie procesów rekrutacyjnych (aktywne poszukiwania kandydatów, selekcja nadesłanych aplikacji, udział w spotkaniach rekrutacyjnych); Odpowiedzialność za proces wprowadzania i adaptacji nowych...
isprzęt.pl Sp. z o.o
małopolskie / Proszówki/k. BochniWięcej
Dodano: 15 Kwietnia 2021
Referent ds. Pracowniczych
Zakres zadań wykonywanych na stanowisku: prowadzenie dokumentacji pracowniczej prowadzenie dokumentacji związanej z czasem pracy, szkoleniami, badaniami lekarskimi itp. obsługa pracowników w zakresie spraw kadrowych sporządzanie raportów, analiz i...
Dolnośląskie Przedsiębiorstwo Napraw Infrastruktury Komunikacyjnej DOLKOM sp. z o.o.
dolnośląskie / WrocławWięcej