We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It is why 87% of employees feel happy working at JTI. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, eight years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Provide necessary support for foreign employees (local and assignees) to ensure compliance with Labour Law and Immigration requirements
- End-to-end administration of relocation and transition processes for foreign employees
- Authorization of Mobility Providers and coordination of obtaining required permits including declaration on entrusting work to a foreigner, work permits, visas, residence permits, extension/renewal of the expiring documents as well as legal status tracking
- Cooperation with Mobility Providers and vendors
- Arrange and authorize tax support for foreign employees with assistance of third party providers
- Data preparation for tax reconciliation for foreign assignees
- Coordinate the process of employee relocation to Poland
- Verification of work and residence permits
- Preparation of the necessary documents from JTI’s side to provide to state authorities within the immigration related procedures
- University degree
- Experienced in immigration and mobillity area in a similar role
- Fluent written and spoken English
- MS Office skills
- Systematic and efficient time management skills