The Payroll Project Specialist will play a vital role in managing, executing and reporting on payroll operational improvement projects and issues resolution projects. Day to day responsibility for the investigation, analysis and project design of how operations handles payroll process gaps and issues. Responsibility for the optimization of payroll ops projects reporting and ensuring that our Regional (EMEA/APAC/LATAM) projects are prioritized and executed on a timely basis.
- Day to day payroll issues prioritization and assignment
- Operational Change management activities
- Ensuring project plans are complete and fully mapped out
- Track project plans and associated projects risks are appropriately managed
- Managing error remediation with internal stakeholders
- Support Payroll Operations process improvements
- Partnering with Regional Team Leads & Country Processors on project execution
- Investigating payroll errors, improvements and issues
- Proposing remediation actions & prepare project plans
- Engaging with BPO / PSPs / internal stakeholders to resolve project issues
What we offer you:
- Extensive benefits package (Multisport, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema tickets)
- An induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role - you will receive training from your colleagues to help you land in your job and youll also act as a trainer for assigned trainer-delivered, workshadow or recurring courses
- Learning: the opportunity to learn and grow your expertise taking part in trainings and language courses - global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- Flexibility: employee development matters to us, thats why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- Diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- Teamwork: no one is left behind! You will back-up team members when the circumstances require extra support. We are a connected team that flows.
- Innovation: we keep the knowledge of processes and country specific information up to date by attending recurring courses or any other training activities as well as using existing documentation. Do you have any ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- University degree (Finance/Engineering/Business - preferable)
- Total years of experience in what industry, discipline or responsibility: ~ 5 years
- Strong ability to understand systems, processes and data flow
- Ability to understand complex issues and understand a path to resolve
- Understanding of financial risks & controls
- Good ability to apply good reasoning and logic to operational issues
- Good communications skills
- Strong project management
- Strong team player and business partner
- Ability to work independent
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Payroll experience
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you, this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working enviroment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Dodano: 23 Stycznia 2022
Specjalista ds. Płac
Twoje zadania: Rozliczanie wynagrodzeń zgodnie z obowiązującymi przepisami prawa pracy, sporządzanie rozliczeń dla ZUS, US, PFRON,GUS Obsługa systemu Płatnik Rozliczanie czasu pracy Obsługa Zakładowego Funduszu Świadczeń Socjalnych...
FABRYKI MEBLI "FORTE" S.A.
mazowieckie / Ostrów MazowieckaWięcej
Dodano: 21 Stycznia 2022
Starszy Inspektor ds. Płac w Wydziale Kadr i Płac, Referacie Rachuby Płac
Zadania: naliczanie wynagrodzeń i innych świadczeń pracowniczych sporządzanie dokumentacji do ZUS, US, GUS i PPK przygotowywanie zaświadczeń o zatrudnieniu i wynagradzaniu pracowników, w tym dokumentacji płacowej do celów emerytalno-rentowych...
Straż Miejska m.st. Warszawy
mazowieckie / WarszawaWięcej
Dodano: 21 Stycznia 2022
Specjalista ds. Płac
Zakres obowiązków: Odpowiedzialność za dokumentację zatrudnienia pracowników z perspektywy płacowej Kontrola rozliczenia wynagrodzeń i świadczeń z ubezpieczenia społecznego dla ok. 500 pracowników Obsługa programu kadrowo-płacowego...
Varroc Lighting Systems
lubelskie / NiemceWięcej