We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Jacobs’ Compensation Analyst career path provides you with an opportunity to develop your career in the Total Rewards and Human Resources department. This position will play important role in the global administration of employee reward programs and services.
Compensation Specialist scope include:
- Support the global Total Reward team with global and regional reward initiatives
- Annual compensation review and other mid-year off cycle salary reviews
- Job evaluations and analysis of salary data, perform market pricing and related benchmarking
- Updating salary structures and researching market trends (international experience would be an asset)
- Prepare compensation-related presentations and analysis, and work closely with HR reporting team and payroll team
- Perform market pricing and related benchmarking (international experience would be an asset).
- Run general compensation audits to ensure data integrity as well as compliance with related compensation labour laws and regulations
- Liaise with payroll to collect and summarize compensation data for compliance purposes (e.g., UK gender pay gap) and other projects (e.g., historical bonus payment trends)
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years of experience in Compensation / Total Rewards
- Knowledge of different jobs evaluation methodologies
- Strong Excel and good Power Point skills
- Ability to drew conclusions from data, summarize and analyse large amounts of data from a variety of sources
- Ability to work with and respect highly sensitive/confidential data
- Excellent, professional interpersonal communication skills
- Fluent English – written and spoken.
- Full time employment contract
- Remote work also after the pandemic is over (however if you wish you can work from the office too)
- Private medical care in LuxMed
- Life insurance and PPK plan in Generali
- Flexible benefits package: MyBenefit portal (Multisport card, vouchers and more)
- International working environment and unique company culture
- Personal and professional development opportunities
Dodano: 22 Października 2021
Starszy Specjalista / Starsza Specjalistka Wynagrodzeń i Świadczeń
POZNAJ WYJĄTKOWE SKŁADNIKI SWOJEJ PRZYSZŁEJ PRACY. To będą Twoje zadania: Rekomendowanie i prowadzenie projektów mających na celu wdrażanie nowych, lub zmiany w funkcjonujących pakietach świadczeniach pozapłacowych Odpowiedzialność za system...
Lotte Wedel Sp. z o.o.
mazowieckie / WarszawaWięcej
Dodano: 21 Października 2021
Młodszy specjalista ds. naliczania wynagrodzeń
Czego wymagamy: znajomość programów pakietu MS Office (w szczególności MS Excel), umiejętność analitycznego myślenia, umiejętność operowania na danych liczbowych umiejętność efektywnej pracy w zespole, znajomość j. angielskiego min....
BENHAUER Sp. z o.o. Sp.K.
małopolskie / KrakówWięcej
Dodano: 21 Października 2021
Senior Compensation Analyst
Your Impact: Jacobs’ Compensation Analyst career path provides you with an opportunity to develop your career in the Total Rewards and Human Resources department. This position will play important role in the global administration of employee reward...