We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Working closely with Hiring Managers and entity P&C Business Partners
- Identifying the requirements for an open and future positions and developing scenarios for various roles
- Ownership of the end to end process for each assigned vacancy under management
- Providing each Hiring Manager with guidance and insights
- Collaborating with assigned Sourcing Specialist or Screening Specialist (creating high quality list of candidates, obtaining feedback)
- Engagement of specialist staffing agencies where appropriate
- Providing required offer details to HR Administration
- Have an University Degree
- At least 2 years of relevant experience, preferably with recruitment experience in a Shared Services environment
- Agency experience is an added value
- Experience working with international clients and candidates would be extremely beneficial
- Fluent English and Serbian (written and spoken), preferably C1
- Strong knowledge of the Talent Attraction/Acquisition
- Mastery of the recruitment lifecycle: interviewing and fine management skills
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System preferred
- Assessment tools and techniques experience would be a plus
- Good MS Office skills
Dodano: 28 Listopada 2020
Talent Advisor with Serbian
Our offer includes: A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working...
mazowieckie / WarszawaWięcej